Hide
6 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth» Forums » General

Subject: Too many enemies in a space? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Re
msg tools
I cannot find this in the rules. Is each hexagon on a tile reserved for only 1 monster or hero? Let's say a tile has 5 available hexagons, your hero takes up 11, leaving 4. 6 enemies need to move into that space, what happens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your question is confusing but I don't believe there is a space limit. If the enemies pile in and the heroes pile in, then it's a mosh pit. Hope you brought Gimli.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The tiles aren’t divided into hexes, but larger spaces. Everything that moves into that space just gets piled in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Re
msg tools
Thanks everyone, I played it that way too. And yes, Gimli melted many goblin faces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Warner
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ihasaflavour wrote:
I cannot find this in the rules. Is each hexagon on a tile reserved for only 1 monster or hero? Let's say a tile has 5 available hexagons, your hero takes up 11, leaving 4. 6 enemies need to move into that space, what happens?

I was really confused until I realized "Hero takes up 11" should be "Hero takes up 1!"

But then I really liked the thought of the hero going to 11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Prakljacic
Montenegro
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.