Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinhos as an add on has the KS deluxe edition, then 4 for or 5 mini expansions underneath it as well.

If I pledge for the MARS VINTER tier, including the Vinhos KS deluxe, does this include those little expansions? Or do I have to add those as well in add ons in order to get all the game play stuff?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter version has all of that stuff already. The other small add-ons are for people who purchased the deluxe version in retail. Because it's listed as the Kickstarter version it should definitely have those included already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much. This is what I hoped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedEyedGhost wrote:
Kickstarter version has all of that stuff already. The other small add-ons are for people who purchased the deluxe version in retail. Because it's listed as the Kickstarter version it should definitely have those included already.

Do you have the KS version? I have the retail version and was wondering how well the add-ons will fit in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Soderlund
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It works fine but I did find it daunting and looked to see what other before me had done.

This helped: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1654143/utilizing-insertmy-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DivideByZero wrote:
RedEyedGhost wrote:

Do you have the KS version? I have the retail version and was wondering how well the add-ons will fit in the box.

I do. I did buy it after the fact directly from EGG's web store. Everything fits in the box perfectly, with a bit of room to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ubiquitousp wrote:

It works fine but I did find it daunting and looked to see what other before me had done.

This helped: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1654143/utilizing-insertmy-...

I had to look and see how others organized it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Fröhlich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question. I backed the game "on mars" in the german version.
In the pledge Manager, i can choose the other games like "vinhos" or "escape Plan".
Can i chose different languages in the pledge manager or are all the other games in english?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.