Hide
6 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Update 150 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandy Travis
msg tools
Can someone share Update 150 from the Kickstarter page? For some reason, it's available to "backers only," and I cannot view it. I'm not a backer, but I'm waiting for a pre-order like so many others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically there is some error with the shipper. Inventory is showing up as NOT IN STOCK under order numbers but IT IS in stock. They are all aware of the problem and working to correct it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandy Travis
msg tools
Thanks for the summary. Could somebody copy/paste?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb

I just called our customer rep, and tomorrow he'll send out an email via mailchimp to all late backers that has the contents of update 150. We normally don't do this, but we also normally don't have backer only updates! But I'll make sure all late backers get this info sent to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandy Travis
msg tools
Thanks. I'm not a late backer, I preordered from a third party. So it's possible I'm not allowed to read about the latest setback on the product I paid for a year and a half ago, but that would be pretty lame. Hoping someone can share the news with me so I can read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I see.

If you ordered from a third party, then it doesn't technically affect you (though it does indirectly, of course).

Basically, there is a glitch in our shipper's system that has caused around 300 backers to show all their items as "sold out" even though we have plenty of every CW O3 item sitting in the warehouse. And for some reason, it's not an easy fix. We don't know why it's not an easy fix, frankly.

We are beginning to prepare shipments to distributors (and have already sent to UK distributors only because of potential issues with Brexit). But I don't think the shipments to distributors will actually be sent until these 300 are taken care of. We are trying to get it done as quickly as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.