Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Becerril
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello designers! I´m so excited to share my very first design with you!

The blurb of the game would be ( I need to rework it for sure) :

"You finally got the promotion you were working so hard for. You are the new project manager of a construction company and you are determined to be a leader in the industry. Starting with a small budget, one crew and some material, you will plan and budget different projects.

Then, you will guide your teams on site to connect the most important buildings in the city with the services they need.

You´d better have a plan B, C and D, because you never know what might happen once you start excavating! "

1-4 Players, around 1 hour of game play. So far, best with 2 players.

In the game you start with your tableau and money in the bank. Also 1 crew and 2 company cards. In your first turn you draw 3 Project cards and choose which ones you want to build. Then you go to the Market and buy source points for your utilities to start, materials to install ( pipes or conduits) and Crews to manage ( any extra you might need).

Then you place on the board one of your crew members ( one per crew) and the other 2 will stay in your tablo to pick one action ( I´ll explain this later)

During your normal turn you will have to choose 2 out of 5 actions with your crew
*Draw more company cards
*excavate
*Install pipe
*move the crew
*Pick a new project

When you excavate you flip tiles on the board. This can be blank or contain Unknown utilities to be avoided. Or worse, Archaeological finds! that can cause you a lot of troubles.

You can also install some services, painting over the tiles with a whiteboard pen of your colour.

Every turn you will also discover an event card which can be good ( like an award to your company) or bad ( like a utility strike! )

And finally pay and maybe fire your crews!

You get VP for completing projects. The player with the most VP Wins!!

If you are interested, I can explain the rules in more detail.

Here I show you some picture of my prototype created with Inkscape, google images and Icons from flat icons and game icons. It´s 100% home made but does the job!

I have tested it few times and now I´m going to test it at the Meeple Mixer in Sydney, so excited!!!

YAY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.