Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://evolutionvideogame.com/

Celebrating the success of the Oceans Kickstarter, the Evolution app is 20% off on all platforms. There’s also an in-app giveaway of 10 copies of the base board game per day for the next 35 days (enter once/day by playing a multiplayer game, which can also be done in the free version of the app).

No affiliation with the company, just a fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. $11.99 on Steam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since they posted an update cheering about breaking multiplayer (enforcing "Quick Play Variant" for simul play of trait phase) and didn't post one when they allegedly fixed it, I'd be cautious about this dev.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ehlke
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rchandra wrote:
Since they posted an update cheering about breaking multiplayer (enforcing "Quick Play Variant" for simul play of trait phase) and didn't post one when they allegedly fixed it, I'd be cautious about this dev.

Another take - they responded quickly to player feedback, but have a small dev team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Militello
United States
Oxford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really enjoying this on IOS. No problems with multiplayer. It's put together really well and the campaign mode/tutorial is very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
msg tools
Great game on iOS. I hope they introduce the climate changes at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.