Hide
3 Posts

Battlestations: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: List of tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tucker
msg tools
Does anyone have a list of tiles you are supposed to get. Upon busting my copy open I started punching things out. Everything looked good until I got to the punch board with the ship control panel on it. On each one of these there is a tile of space that has some coordinated on it a1 b1 etc. I was just curious if we were supposed to get three of that rule for some reason. I felt like I was missing the rest of the grid. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Siadek
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The grid is repeated so you can use a separate board for tracking hidden information. There is only the one numbering system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
GROWL Kickstarter LIVE - TinyUrl.com/GROWLKS
mbmbmbmbmb
Mahuloq wrote:
Does anyone have a list of tiles you are supposed to get. Upon busting my copy open I started punching things out. Everything looked good until I got to the punch board with the ship control panel on it. On each one of these there is a tile of space that has some coordinated on it a1 b1 etc. I was just curious if we were supposed to get three of that rule for some reason. I felt like I was missing the rest of the grid. Thanks!

I don't have a list of tiles but that sounds correct to me. The box is just a giant box full of stuff. Pretty much everything can be proxied. Some missions reference more aliens of a species than you have, or more ships than you have, or more missiles - and usually most players just grab something and keep the game moving. I also have D10s to track damage and other stats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.