France
flag msg tools
mb
Hi TTA Team,

I have found no rule about that subject : as blue tokens left is important to manage corruption, I wonder how do have I to distribute immediate resources earned from colony Wealthy territory between different types of mines ?

Do I choose as I want or is there a rule to distribute (for age I for example with iron mine) :
- highest type of resources : 5 --> 2 iron + 1 bronze so only 3 blue tokens used
- lowest type of resources : 5 --> 5 bronze so 5 blue tokens used

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose, but all resources have to be added from your blue bank. You can't "trade up" resources you already have.

So, say you have bronze and coal, have 1 resource already, and get 5. You can add one blue to coal and 2 blue to bronze, but you cannot add one to coal and move the token you already have on bronze up to coal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Benkyo said...
Usually that will lead you to distribute it with back tokens only top down:
You get 8, so you go 3,3,2 if you have all three mines except age 3 ;-) costs you three "new" tokens :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Oakley
United Kingdom
Selby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Gates is your leader you can also place the gained resources on your labs if it helps you gain them more efficiently. E.g. You only have a Bronze mine but you also have Computers. You gain 8 resources.

Gain 2 blue tokens on Computers and 2 on Bronze.
Vs
Gain 8 blue tokens on Bronze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thx for your answers :) is it written somewhere in rules ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Oakley
United Kingdom
Selby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Code of Laws page 11:

Code of Laws page 12:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thx :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.