Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Blume» Forums » General

Subject: So little discussion in here rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
msg tools
I'm glad to see this game doing well on Kickstarter, but as with many Kickstarter games, there's so little discussion in here. All the talk is on the Kickstarter discussion area, but you can't talk there if you haven't backed. I've already backed the game, but it would be nice to see some excitement over here for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Britt
United States
Saint Paul
TX
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rilos!

We are happy to talk more about Blume here, I'll also be uploading some more videos and such today.

We appreciate your support both on kickstarter and BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
intelekt wrote:
Thanks Rilos!

We are happy to talk more about Blume here, I'll also be uploading some more videos and such today.

We appreciate your support both on kickstarter and BGG!

Glad to hear you're around these parts! I keep getting wowed by how beautiful the game is developing. I think my girlfriend will love this one. She loves beautiful puzzly games like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks great, can’t wait to play it later this year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Britt
United States
Saint Paul
TX
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome I hope she enjoys it! I'm really excited to get Blume on the table with Courtney more often as well. We have a 5-year-old son who also enjoys playing the most basic variant (and a 1-year-old son who just wants to eat all the pieces!).

Thanks for the kind comments, Stevo did an amazing job on the artwork and illustrations. He's incredibly talented and I'm glad this game is helping show that talent off a bit.

Y'all have a great week and thanks again for all of your support on the campaign!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Langevin
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I'm excited about it as well, really hoping the $30,000 is reached because my bi-weekly game night is usually a group of 5 and the number of games in my collection that allow more than 4 people is limited. Hopefully we can purchase this expansion if the goal isn't reached. Thanks for creating what looks like an awesome game!

Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Britt
United States
Saint Paul
TX
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks promising! The 48-hour notice goes out soon so I'm fairly confident we can get that 5th player added! Thanks for your support and enjoy your weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Langevin
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe its because this game has not been officially released yet but the "Weight" rating here on BGG seems high to me at 3.00. By comparison "Azul" which looks to be somewhat similar only has a weight of 1.81.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.