Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are going to put everything in the base box and throw out the expansion box:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
make sure you remove the insert as there is an envelope under it - I'd hate for someone to miss this and accidentally bin it

Could an admin please sticky this thread?
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
If you are going to put everything in the base box and throw out the expansion box:
make sure you remove the insert as there is an envelope under it - I'd hate for someone to miss this and accidentally bin it

Uhm... and what do you do if it is too late... uhmmm hypothetically speaking. .. . .. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
Durp
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
Mad-Halfling wrote:

Uhm... and what do you do if it is too late... uhmmm hypothetically speaking. .. . .. shake

Cry uncontrollably
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do publishers do this? I check every time, but there are bound to be many gamers who don’t and will get an unwelcome surprise at some point in the game. I’d be irate if I discovered I’d thrown away ‘hidden’ content.

I wonder if Portal will send free replacements to those who ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um
badge
Motherless Brooklyn - Jonathon Lethem
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:

Add it to the Community Wiki section on the game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.