Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused by the wording on p.9 regarding Requisition.

It says that an approved non-Mission Project without an on-map Plant cannot be selected as a target Project for Requisition.

But which Projects(except Missions) do not place Plants? I can't see any Approved Projects (except Missions) with the appropriate symbol for not placing a Plant when Approved (Green disk with red slash mark).

The only way I can see this being possible is if an approved Project has produced a weapon and the Plant therefore has been removed. However, the rules already say this just prior to the statement I'm referring to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

this point is better explained in the Official Errata & FAQ file, that you can find in the Files section here on BGG:

Quote:

Q: Do the limitations to Requisition Action refer to both the acting and the target Project? Also, can you summarize these limitations step by step?
A: Except for the Missions eligible only as targets, the limitations refer to both the acting and the target project.
So, summarizing:
- Not Approved Projects* can be selected.
- Approved non-Mission Projects can be selected only if they have a Plant chit deployed on the map.
- Approved Mission Projects can be selected*.
- Completed but not yet Finished Projects* can be selected (if not a Mission, they usually still have a Plant on the map because yet not Finished).
- Finished Projects can never be selected.
- Projects in Event Cards can never be selected.
*: Mission Projects can be selected only as targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, that's very helpful and much clearer.
Haven't played yet and trying to learn the game, which looks great!
Love the theme with regards to all the crazy and bold projects these guys were involved in. Definitely an aspect of WW2 that hasn't been talked about that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.