Oceans» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter shipping cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boris Tolokonnikov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I consider whether to support the project now or wait for the retail (and translated) version. So, a bit of me not quite underestanding the rules...

If I back the project for the sum of $45-70, it says for the game "ships anywhere" and when I try it without confirming, it says, that shipping is for $0.

Is it really free? Or it will be recalculated and added when the campaign ends? In other words, if I donate 45 or 70 now, will I be charged with shipping later?

Oh, and btw, it ends in a week already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipa Tato
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi.
So, from the campaign page:

Oceans' Kickstarter Page wrote:
Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends, through our pledge manager. Below are shipping cost estimates depending on where you live. Actual shipping cost may rise depending on how the campaign develops, and which add-ons you pledge for (especially the whole boxed game add-ons).

USA: $10 to most places
CANADA: $15 to most places
EUROPE: 7€ to Spain and Portugal, 13€ to the Canary Islands, 9€ to France, 9€ to Italy. 11€ to Benelux. 17€ to the rest of the EU countries. 23€ to the non EU countries.
ASIA: $20 to most countries
OCEANIA: $25 to Australia and New Zealand
SOUTH AMERICA/LATIN AMERICA: $35 to Mexico, $55 to most other countries.
REST OF THE WORLD $40-$55 to most other countries.
We DO NOT SHIP to PO Boxes domestically or internationally, nor to Afghanistan, Burma, North Korea, Sudan, Russia, Ukraine, or Kazakhstan.

We expect to deliver rewards to backers in September 2019. Note this is an estimate and it's possible it will change. In addition, delivery to different countries can vary due to regional differences in shipping systems and customs issues. We'll keep you informed of all timeline changes via post-campaign updates.

You have one week to pledge, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipa Tato
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmb
Let me stress about this part: «We DO NOT SHIP to PO Boxes domestically or internationally, nor to Afghanistan, Burma, North Korea, Sudan, Russia, Ukraine, or Kazakhstan.»

If you live in Russia they won't ship to you directly.
Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.