Probably obvious but I'm having some "tumble head" in understanding exactly how this works.
Glitchy Portals is an item (with a bolt icon and range 5).
I get that when I play the item, I place a teleporter, then it is the one item in use (I place it next to my player card).
Now a couple of questions:
1. Can I keep playing new teleporters each turn?
2. If so, do they replace the one(s) I had up earlier or do they all stay in play as well?
3. If I can't play another one, when I play a new item with a bolt to replace that card, do the teleporter(s) remain on the playing field?
As I read the rules, I'm guessing
1 - yes, 2 - All remain in play, 3 - yes
I think the only reason I'm wondering is that allows me to put a lot of teleporters out.. hehe.
(BTW - really enjoying playing this!)
1. yes this is an ITEM card. It stays in play and each turn you can place a teleporter token in range 5.
2. they all stay in play
3. yes they stay in play. Once a token is played it is no longer contected with the method of its creation in any way.