Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably obvious but I'm having some "tumble head" in understanding exactly how this works.

Glitchy Portals is an item (with a bolt icon and range 5).
I get that when I play the item, I place a teleporter, then it is the one item in use (I place it next to my player card).

Now a couple of questions:

1. Can I keep playing new teleporters each turn?

2. If so, do they replace the one(s) I had up earlier or do they all stay in play as well?

3. If I can't play another one, when I play a new item with a bolt to replace that card, do the teleporter(s) remain on the playing field?

As I read the rules, I'm guessing
1 - yes, 2 - All remain in play, 3 - yes

I think the only reason I'm wondering is that allows me to put a lot of teleporters out.. hehe.

Thanks!

(BTW - really enjoying playing this!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
russonc wrote:
Probably obvious but I'm having some "tumble head" in understanding exactly how this works.

Glitchy Portals is an item (with a bolt icon and range 5).
I get that when I play the item, I place a teleporter, then it is the one item in use (I place it next to my player card).

Now a couple of questions:

1. Can I keep playing new teleporters each turn?

2. If so, do they replace the one(s) I had up earlier or do they all stay in play as well?

3. If I can't play another one, when I play a new item with a bolt to replace that card, do the teleporter(s) remain on the playing field?

As I read the rules, I'm guessing
1 - yes, 2 - All remain in play, 3 - yes

I think the only reason I'm wondering is that allows me to put a lot of teleporters out.. hehe.

Thanks!

(BTW - really enjoying playing this!)

1. yes this is an ITEM card. It stays in play and each turn you can place a teleporter token in range 5.

2. they all stay in play

3. yes they stay in play. Once a token is played it is no longer contected with the method of its creation in any way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.