Hide
10 Posts

Hellboy: The Board Game» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Box full of evil rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Rammera
msg tools
Just received my agent pledge this week and am absolutely loving the game.really great little action/dungeon crawler and the brpd archives expansion adds loads of replayability. Regretting not getting the box full of evil now so I was wondering if the pledge manager would open again to add it? Anyone know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don’t know. But I’m willing to bet the Mantic site will sell extra copies like they did with the core pledge. And depending where you live I know several stores backed the game and will have copies to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tollas McClane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Box Full of Evil is a KS exclusive that contains Hellboy in Mexico, Darkness Calls, and all the KS/stretch goal content that didn't go in any other box. It will not be available as a whole anywhere, I can guarantee. Each piece of the box may be available, but I wouldn't hold out hope for the KS exclusive stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif Harrison
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Absolutely do not mean to undermine you here but the box full of evil is available from various retail sites that i have come across.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Rammera
msg tools
Looks like you’re right it’s available for pre-order but probably not with any Kickstarter exclusive stuff if there is any

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If a retailer is selling the box full of evil, it has all the exclusives. It just means they backed at the retailer level. If your buying Mexico or the Darkness by itself it won't have any of the exclusives in the BoE

There were only 5 KSE items in the box full of evil and the box itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Wayland Games trustworthy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market did have the core kickstarter pledge. Looks like they've sold out now.

Since the box full of evil doesn't release until October/November you may try emailing them to see if they ordered any and can hold one for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kadisak
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n815e wrote:
Is Wayland Games trustworthy?

I have ordered several things from them and never had a problem. My only note would be if you order something that says Expecting Restock, Available to Order, know that it could take a very long time to come back in stock. If its currently in stock I dont think you should have a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricktor Black
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
typo360 wrote:
If a retailer is selling the box full of evil, it has all the exclusives. It just means they backed at the retailer level. If your buying Mexico or the Darkness by itself it won't have any of the exclusives in the BoE

There were only 5 KSE items in the box full of evil and the box itself.

Yeah, the Kickstarter version was sold under the title "Collector's Edition" on Mantic's website and a bunch of retail stores Kickstarted the game and are probably getting it as well. They will make extras and most likely they will sell a limited amount of them if they are available. I'm sure they will all be exactly the same... it would cost more money to make a few different (take out KS exclusive stuff) than it would to just manufacture one package across the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.