Popular Tags: [View All]
Trace
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So considering this game will probably be released soon, does anyone know why we can't get the rulebook put in the files section? I know FFG hasn't released them on their site. Could someone who purchased the advanced copy scan it in? I'm just excited about this game and have it preordered. I can't get enough details!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Alamoth wrote:
So considering this game will probably be released soon, does anyone know why we can't get the rulebook put in the files section? I know FFG hasn't released them on their site. Could someone who purchased the advanced copy scan it in?

Unless you have permission from the publisher to do something like that, I'm pretty sure the upload to the files section would be denied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Alamoth wrote:
So considering this game will probably be released soon, does anyone know why we can't get the rulebook put in the files section? I know FFG hasn't released them on their site. Could someone who purchased the advanced copy scan it in?

Unless you have permission from the publisher to do something like that, I'm pretty sure the upload to the files section would be denied.

I figured as much. I was really hoping someone affiliated with FFG would get on it. Patience young Padawan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
sigmazero13 wrote:

Well, personal BGG gallery section, then. whistle

In all seriousness, though, some rulebook pages are visible in their entirety on at least one unboxing video, so FFG must have taken the "whole content might leak" situation into account when deciding to do a pre-release. So yes, no uploading to official files section, but somewhere else...

I hope we'll get a preview article with a rulebook today, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrin Stewart
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some unboxings and learn-to-plays on youtube to hold you over until then (at least, that's what I've been doing)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hopefully this will tide ya'll over for now. Took pictures of the Learn to Play with my Iphone X. Quality seems plenty good to browse through if that's what you're wanting it for. Can do the Rules Reference tomorrow if people want that.

http://imgur.com/a/BMzJ3go
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jshaunallen wrote:
Hopefully this will tide ya'll over for now. Took pictures of the Learn to Play with my Iphone X. Quality seems plenty good to browse through if that's what you're wanting it for. Can do the Rules Reference tomorrow if people want that.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jshaunallen wrote:

Awesome. Thanks for taking your time to do that. Have some geekgold!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Alamoth wrote:
jshaunallen wrote:

Awesome. Thanks for taking your time to do that. Have some geekgold!

Cheers! Reposting it in a new thread with the Rules Ref.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.