6 Posts

Inuit: The Snow Folk» Forums » General

Subject: German Translation and Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan W.
Germany
flag msg tools
Is there any information on a German release yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We (Board & Dice) only have the license for the English edition, thus we cannot comment on release in other languages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you didn't know... Inuit seems to be a revamped version of Natives which was released in German by Kosmos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan W.
Germany
flag msg tools
yes i was aware of that but i do like the inuit theme and also the artwork way more than the natives one :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Sonnleitner
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
badge
"You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!"
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
We (Board & Dice) only have the license for the English edition, thus we cannot comment on release in other languages.

Could you tell us, if there are any differences to the Natives game?? I can't find anything right now..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jnkstry wrote:
yes i was aware of that but i do like the inuit theme and also the artwork way more than the natives one :-)

What I was thinking is the following:
Natives was published by a Russian publisher. A big German publisher picked it up. Another publisher (from Romania, I believe) developed it further (?) into Inuit. So I don't think any German publisher will pick up Inuit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.