Walter Deep
msg tools
mb
Talking about the base game side of the board. And just with the base game rules. I know that Portugal is a part of one of the included expansions. But with just the base game rules, I have a few questions:

• Does this area count as part of the game, or should we just ignore it entirely?
• If it is part of the base game, can we place Caballeros there with a normal placement action or a special movement?
• If it is part of the base game, can we move a mobile score board to that area? Can we move the king to it?
• If it is part of the base game, is it considered a region?

Obviously answering the first question answers the rest of them. Lol Looking forward to playing soon. I just want to play the base game, but I want to get this part right to ensure the game runs smoothly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WordsofLaterDeep wrote:
• Does this area count as part of the game, or should we just ignore it entirely?

No and Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Deep
msg tools
mb
Thank you so much! Can't remember where I heard someone talking about Portugal as if it was part of the base game. Thought it odd that it was an open spot on my board but covered with the region scoring order in the old design. I wish they'd note it in the base rulebook, because I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.