Subject: 40 $1 metal coins or 30 $1 cardboard coins + 6 $5 cardboard coins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B H
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
per the red raven "how to play" video on the kickstarter page, this game is piece limited. so if i opt for the metal coin upgrade, will i have a different experience (smaller economy) than if i just play with cardboard coins, or are 10 of the metal coins a $3 denomination to keep the economies consistent? or am i just supposed to mix metal and cardboard coins if i want a complete experience?

any clarification before i pledge would be great. thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Kukamunga
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was only piece limited for the cubes that go into the main play area.

I'm pretty sure that Ryan has already said that if you use every metal coin, that you may substitute regular cardboard token coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it's just a cosmetic/tactile option. You should be fine with just cardboard, but some folks enjoy holding/fiddling/fidgeting with metal coinage. Either way, the game should be the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hahn
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChronoRogue wrote:
I thought it was only piece limited for the cubes that go into the main play area.

I'm pretty sure that Ryan has already said that if you use every metal coin, that you may substitute regular cardboard token coins.

This bbn is true. He has said this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.