not correct in Antares???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Re: Why is the birthdate of M.P.... (minor spoilers)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
? what is the question for? if you played the Game you should know would you mind to please put that into spoiler brackets? and change your thread title into something like MP Antares question (spoiler) or something like that (for spoiler warnings use o and /o with square brackets) for this is definitley no small spoiler...

if you want me to spoiler it for you let me know
but i think you should play the Game and find out yourself

cheers
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Why is the birthdate of M.P.... (minor spoilers)
Hi Peter ... wrote minor spoilers for the answers..sorry.. now in brackets

we played it already and had 38/41 in the last case second try. But dismissed the solution at first try because of the date...

I always thought he is adopted or his son but the age did not make any sense, also if he was a consultant it did not make sense they did not check him... strange also who was the person of your team which was paid by nostromo ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
really dont Press the reveal Button if you do not want to get spoilered extremely hard! i warned you...

this is just for the OP so dont look at it if you havent finished the game.

He changed the date himself for he dated the secretary of your Boss and thus got Access to antares. and the date is of course the date his so called father died.
and when he left new hope he was handed over a box from his father (karl borgman/kurt blutholz) with all the Information he needed to know to be turned into a tool of his revenge.
So he spread fear among nostromo thats why he found a guy with a damaged leg who took the Girl from case 3 Hostage - it should remind them of borgman for he had a riding accident and afterwards couldnt walk straight.

then he took off her Finger as well as the Fingers of the bradleys (who got murdered when coming home from a party - i guess at 11pm like his fathers (Borgman aka Blutholz) death hour.
of course the same as they did to his father by taking off his Finger (our guess here to why the index: the index so to not Point on others and sniff when having done a lot dirty work himself).
and finally thats also why he changed his birth date to play psychic games with his prey.

if the guys working for nostromo or more so the defense Administration with General brown as its headfigure, father to Samuel Brown, who build up a network to smuggle all kind of people and Organs into the United States, would look with open eyes they could stop him or reveal his true identity. (Malcolm Petry aka Johan Borgman)
but most likely he figured, they would discover the connections between Petry and nostromo when its already too late.

a real psycho what new hope has made out of him with the help of Kurt blutholz. thats why they burned most of the official documents and of course to help him to a New identity. (and guess again: to further lie to him about his true father, Leting him believe Kurt Blutholz was his real Dad when in truth it had been Ferguson during his rather "active" times as a Global Player/Womanizer)

thats what we learned during play and thats how it has been through all the cases.

All the best
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
and big thanks for changing the thread and using spoiler brackets :-)

cheers
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.