Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liberty Kifer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so there isn’t some massive influx of reviews, BUT I did wake up to TWO of them today, and they’re both

1) glowing
2) charming
3) funny

And that’s just the reviewers! Wait til you hear what they actually said! Okay clearly I’m being very uncool and geeking out right now, but I can’t help it. It’s kind of an indescribable feeling to see something I made really making an impression on people who play and review tons of games.

Especially because this is my first!

First off, Daniel Robison of Plumpy Thimble:

And then Matthew Jude from This Game Is Broken!

(Also sorry I didn’t embed the video before when I shared the Rolling Solo one, I *just now* realized I could do that Live and learn!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maricel Edwards
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ADORE Matthew Jude! Can listen to that accent all day! And he was practically gushing! Gushing, Liberty! Matthew Jude hardly gushes! Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob G

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
mbmb
How dare you be happy & proud?!?

Where can I get a copy??

TableForFive wrote:
Okay, so there isn’t some massive influx of reviews, BUT I did wake up to TWO of them today, and they’re both

1) glowing
2) charming
3) funny

And that’s just the reviewers! Wait til you hear what they actually said! Okay clearly I’m being very uncool and geeking out right now, but I can’t help it. It’s kind of an indescribable feeling to see something I made really making an impression on people who play and review tons of games.

Especially because this is my first!

First off, Daniel Robison of Plumpy Thimble:

And then Matthew Jude from This Game Is Broken!

(Also sorry I didn’t embed the video before when I shared the Rolling Solo one, I *just now* realized I could do that Live and learn!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liberty Kifer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mtsedwards wrote:
I ADORE Matthew Jude! Can listen to that accent all day! And he was practically gushing! Gushing, Liberty! Matthew Jude hardly gushes! Congrats!

Yeah, not gonna lie, I’m a huge sucker for the accent myself I was so thrilled with both of these! I’ve seen both of them give some pretty tough reviews so I knew they’d be honest; didn’t expect them to be so... enthusiastic! Made my whole week for sure. ❤️
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liberty Kifer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobGe wrote:
How dare you be happy & proud?!?

Where can I get a copy??

Haha thank you! And the game is coming to Kickstarter May 1st! It’s also available as a PNP (don’t have the link handy but you can google Crystallo PNP and it’s the first link.)

Or it’s also available on Tabletop Simulator!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.