Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card #408 missing! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
We've playing case 4 and have been directed to look at Card #408, but we can't find it anywhere. I can only assume it just wasn't in the box for some reason.

Does anyone have the game on hand and can post what it says? Alternatively, does anyone remember if it's even particularly important? It's something about a bloody tissue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Otfinowski
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

You may have to peruse through the other cards just looking at the numbers to see if it was mixed up in another deck.

Let us know if you find it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my God. The world is ending. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a crazy idea: how about contacting who sold you the game or Portal Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Planetbox wrote:
We've playing case 4 and have been directed to look at Card #408, but we can't find it anywhere. I can only assume it just wasn't in the box for some reason.

Does anyone have the game on hand and can post what it says? Alternatively, does anyone remember if it's even particularly important? It's something about a bloody tissue.

sorry but i just got the german Version so some of my words might not be correct but i will try:

Card 408 Laboratories 2hrs
Spoiler (click to reveal)

You take the elevator to the 8th floor.
It doesnt smell like Antares - its more like a Hospital.
Only difference it is more quiet and no patients in bathrobes walking the floors. Youre passing Glassdoors with Screenwalls behind and lots of People in white robes, who bent over workingbenches.

You sign in at the Servicepoint, typing in The correct measurements of the piece of evidence, detailing on the different possible Tests you want them to do with it. Then you wait for the clerk to take over your form.

After a while a young women appears, takes your Form and the Tissue packed in a plastic bag. She Puts them together in a plastic box and the computer screen with your inquierry turns blue.

"Material for further interrogation and tests taken in. You will get notified when the results are ready. The Access Code to the results will be send in a separate Mail."

Read Card 434

hope this helps! and sorry for not looking through here earlier some of the replies arent what one wants to read when needing help! And helping with typing in a small card isnt much asked! Hope you have a blast with your game :-)

All the best
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thank you so much Peter! That helps! We can look at the next card references on 408 and continue.
We really like the game, hope you are having fun too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
glad that i could be of Service!

i had so much fun that it Puzzles me the most! :-) never thought a game could give me that feeling anymore. but this Game took be by suprise - i rarely complete games i merely play them once or twice but this Game now i became Fond of and played it through in 2weeks.
it was an amazing experience i hope a lot more People might/will enjoy while playing.

cheers and Tons of fun
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.