Larry Freeman

Saint Peters
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve already asked this question on the kickstarter comments area but no replies so far.

I received my kickstarter today but the Villain box did not have the tray of thugs / henchmen included. It arrived in shrink wrap so it was never packed to begin with. Everything else was great but I admit feeling a little disappointed I couldn’t start the learning scenario tonight!

Thanks in advance,
Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
It depends on where you are located/what hub it was shipped from. Check Update 112 on the Kickstarter. It tells you who to contact and the contact info. Not sure how quick they will be in replying, though, as they're probably quite busy with the main shipping. Sorry you're missing stuff and hope it gets resolved soon. Still haven't received my copy ... Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that there was an update that mentioned who and how to contact for problems with items. Maybe scroll back a bit. I can’t check right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Sorry to hear. KS Update 112 was written about already.

But what I wanted is, use other minis. It is so often used in series or movies, that the henchmen wear for example stolen uniforms.

It maybe a little help. I hope it is solved as fast as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Freeman

Saint Peters
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all! The reply 112 was it. I just fired off an email to them this morning. Just in case anyone else comes looking here, the email address is:
replacements@shipnaked.com
for the United States.
Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Chavis
United States
York
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I was missing 5 dice from the dice add on when I got my pledge three days ago. I sent off an email but so far no response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frederic Henry
France
Itteville
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
freeman3d wrote:
I’ve already asked this question on the kickstarter comments area but no replies so far.

I received my kickstarter today but the Villain box did not have the tray of thugs / henchmen included. It arrived in shrink wrap so it was never packed to begin with. Everything else was great but I admit feeling a little disappointed I couldn’t start the learning scenario tonight!

Thanks in advance,
Larry

Hi Larry.
We will fix it, no.worries.
If you are in US you have to contact ShipNaked. If they are not responsive (but they should), contact our support (I don t know the precise mail, but it has to be something like support@monolithedition.com).
Ultimately, contact me and I would send what is missing from France).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt John
msg tools
publisher
mb
Fred is correct, the address is support@monolithedition.com but do please contact your hub first. See update 112 for that info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received 2 Hush but no Jason Todd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Shirey
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great customer care Fred! Now if only you could ship my All in Pledge plus extra dice from France it may get here faster :-) hoping to get tracking Monday or Tuesday! The waiting is the hardest part, the game looks amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Freeman

Saint Peters
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for responding Frederic! I always appreciate seeing support like this! Your game looks fantastic and everyone is just blown away by the Batmobile.

I just got an email today saying that replacement parts are on the way to the Ship Naked warehouse and will be sent once they arrive.

I am very happy with the responses I have received and the care the issue is getting from both the distributor and Monolith! I will update again once I get the thugs.
Larry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Labrecque
msg tools
mb
I'm having a great experience with support as well. My Arkham Asylum expansion was missing the punch board. Ship Naked has already replied and are going to send a replacement once they arrive in their warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my Owls (katana) is missing half it's katana. I hadn't got around to sending an email as I assume they're fairly busy. Good to know people are getting responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Freeman

Saint Peters
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick note to say my Thugs showed up from Ship Naked on May 7th while I was on vacation! That was a great coming home present! Everything was there and it was securely wrapped.

Thanks everyone for the help!
Larry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just emailed Ship Naked because my Green Arrow had his arm holding the bow broken in half at the elbow. Hoping it gets resolved quickly, he one of my favorites that I was glad to see included in the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.