Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: All 4 spots have been filled.

I posted a question on the Kickstarter about the Canadian shipping for 4 copies being lower than what the USA was being charged ($37 vs $40) and they said it wasn't a mistake. Therefore, if you live in Calgary Canada and would like to join me, we can get the best pricing by getting 4 pledges together:

$89 USD plus $37/4 = $9.25 USD for a total price of $98.25 USD for each copy.

This is a estimated shipping price and may change once the final weight has been determined.

1. Darren
2. Daniel
3. Cliff
4. Ruiqing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Morris
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Do you know about this Geeklist? https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/subscription-list-...

Just in case you don’t get any bites here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dogtorted wrote:
Do you know about this Geeklist? https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/subscription-list-...

Just in case you don’t get any bites here.
No, I had no idea that Geeklist existed. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Parker
Canada
Cobble Hill
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that I'm backing the project. I have too many games that aren't being played as is, but you should inquire about the UN Delegate pack.

The UN Delegate pack (On Mars x3) says "The U.N. Delegate pledge is for a case (3 copies) of the KS Edition of On Mars which will have a cheaper shipping fee than a single copy of the game." This same wording is listed in two places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin Parker wrote:
I don't think that I'm backing the project. I have too many games that aren't being played as is, but you should inquire about the UN Delegate pack.

The UN Delegate pack (On Mars x3) says "The U.N. Delegate pledge is for a case (3 copies) of the KS Edition of On Mars which will have a cheaper shipping fee than a single copy of the game." This same wording is listed in two places.
If you look deeper into the shipping estimates, you see that the pricing for 4 copies is less than 3 copies to ship to Canada. For 4 copies, it is even cheaper than the USA shipping which doesn't make sense. It is all very weird especially since a few of us have double checked with EGG and they confirmed that 4 was the best shipping deal for Canadians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.