Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Meunier
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
Museum of Time states "The first time you destroy an enemy unit [...]" and "The owner can rebuild a collected unit by paying you a hyper token first"

If my opponent rebuilds a unit from my museum, can I collect it again before using my Apotheosis technology? Ex: if an opponent rebuilds his yellow cruiser and I destroy it again later, can I recollect it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. As long as it's not in your museum already (at the time you destroy it), you can collect it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes

Example, You play against Vengue and destroy his Hateship, you then collect it to the museum, as he wants his Hateship back he pays you a hyper to build it, you no longer have it in your museum so once again you fight against him you can collect again a hateship as you do not have it, as per Collectors ruling.

many enemies will ignore the colonies, starbases, corvettes and even the Destroyer collected, but the Cruisers, Citizens and specially super units are more likely that they may want them back depending on their strategy, this is a great way to gather hypers, the down side is that is harder for you to reach the top of your museum, but 2 good battles against different opponents will do the trick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Meunier
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, guys. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.