Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Hi guys,
just a quick message from us as you will have noted we have not responded to threads as quickly as we normally do.

We have not abandonded you!

There is a whole team of us doing fulfilment for the UK/Europe/RoW packages just now. We are focussing on getting those out the door to you all over the coming week.

Normal service will resume on thread responses after that.
For now I would say:

1) Thanks for all the positive feedback and reviews - it is so rewarding to see us move up the rankings!
2) Thanks for helping each other out on the queries, the responses have been 99% right that I have had a chance to briefly read.
3) Thanks for all the emails of support - you are wonderful!
4) Thanks for all the queries about ASID, we are starting to get excited about sharing that with you in due course.

Quick observation on any rules query just now. Try to be really careful with the glossary terms used, it is easier to clarify rules that way using the pdf rules and doing a ctrl-F search.
So for example on icons going into Locations - Obstacles, Barriers, Foes etc. If you use the glossary term every time the rules will (hopefully) a quick ctrl-f will find it for you in the pdf.

It's not lost on me we have been talking about Obstacles and Barriers for 4 years at IG so it has become part of the vocabulary. Hopefully they become a bit more second nature as you play.

Finally - two new reviews are out from Unfiltered Gamer and Boardgames and Bourbon - we are enormously grateful to everyone who is taking the time to play the game and put their review content out there.

Bear with us whilst we help the rest of the world catch up with Oceania and The Americas and join the party!

Let the adventure unfold, let your legend be told!

Best wishes to you all
The team at IG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reposting my question from the KS comments section here since it seems you missed it there:

Who do we contact for support requests in the U.S.? I received some damaged components in need of replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aistis Samulionis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for all hard work! Really appreciate but hope that all team enjoys Easter break too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Who do we contact for support requests in the U.S.? I received some damaged components in need of replacements.

Sorry to hear it. I'm inventorying two other big games that have lots of broken/defective bits, and it's a pain to catalog it all. Mind if I ask what was damaged in your set? I've only opened the outer shrink on mine and it looks pretty good. Wondering if I need to pay special attention to anything in particular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Hi YP,

Sincere apologies to you.
I'm sorry this has happened and we will of course rectify this.
Please contact: shipping@qmlogistics.com

Who will sort this out for you.

Kindest regards
Kevin Young
Inspiring Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Thanks Aistis!
Just getting those games out to you all first then I think maybe a wee break to celebrate project close.

It's tricky to define break though. Legends is our baby and Mor Nadar our therapy spa. I'm looking at the new art for ASID coming in and already getting excited!

Best wishes to you all.
Kev

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.