Subject: Hannah Hazard Investigator, need help pls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Am I correct in the following assumptions—-

....any player may spend 1 power at any time to move her
...whilst she is in a players pool, she’s considered captured and costs her captor 1 power point per Gather Power phase
...she can be killed off in the normal way in a battle.
...once in play, she can be recruited by any other player and then given to any other player...she’s taken off the board and put into another players pool

I assume No one will Attack an area she’s in becos killing her will benefit the owner.

Can she be Recruited by the owner and given to another player?

I assume NO one will ever want to capture her, right?

Many thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hobbit
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Kesavanss wrote:
Am I correct in the following assumptions—-

....any player may spend 1 power at any time to move her

Yes.

...whilst she is in a players pool, she’s considered captured and costs her captor 1 power point per Gather Power phase

No, only if she got Captured. Meaning, the owner can not declare any Battle.

...she can be killed off in the normal way in a battle.

No. She not affected by any rolled results.

...once in play, she can be recruited by any other player and then given to any other player...she’s taken off the board and put into another players pool

No. You have her for the rest of the game (like Servitors).

I assume No one will Attack an area she’s in becos killing her will benefit the owner.

You can´t and it won´t benefit him.

No.

Give her to GC and Capture her.

Many thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
It also means all other players can conspire to move Hannah far away so that the owner can never Attack anyone of his choice.

Sounds odd to me and I hope I am not misinterpreting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thanks Alex, but I don’t understand many of your clarifications.

Could you help pls

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hobbit
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector-Xavier de Lastic
Greece
flag msg tools
Allow me to clarify as best as I can:

Kesavanss wrote:
any player may spend 1 power at any time to move her
Any player performing a Move Action can move Hannah Hazard along with their other Units. That means that they cannot do it at any time (as, for example Devolve can take place after any player's Action), and that they do not have to move only Hannah Hazard, but their other Units as well along with her.

Kesavanss wrote:
whilst she is in a players pool, she’s considered captured and costs her captor 1 power point per Gather Power phase
If she is in her owner's Unit Pool, nothing happens concerning her during the Gather Power Phase. If she has been Captured by another Faction, on the Gather Power Phase that Faction will lose (not gain) 1 Power and she will be returned to her owner's Unit Pool. This is to make opponents think twice before trying to Capture her.

Kesavanss wrote:
she can be killed off in the normal way in a battle
Yes, but that Battle must have been initiated by an enemy. As I read it, her "Loner" ability is intended to apply only in the combats initiated by you in Areas adjacent to her, not every single combat you are involved in. Input from the Petersens would be appreciated, though.

Kesavanss wrote:
once in play, she can be recruited by any other player and then given to any other player
No to both. Once a player purchases an Investigator Loyalty card and gives it to another player as instructed, that Loyalty card will never again change hands - that goes for all Investigators.

Naomi Johnson is the only Investigator whose ability allows players other than its owner to Recruit her - no other Investigator may be Recruited by a player different than its owner.

Kesavanss wrote:
That would be correct, but I'd like it if the Petersens confirmed exactly when her ability does not apply.

Kesavanss wrote:
No, Investigators Loyalty cards never change owners.

Kesavanss wrote:
Depends. Yes, you lose Power, but if she gets Captured, her owner cannot initiate Battle anywhere until they take her back and Recruit her again, and that will be on the next Action Phase!

I hope these clarifications helped!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.