The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth» Forums » General

Subject: Lore value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tuomas L
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got my first item upgrades now after finishing scenario 4. I got to upgrade Aragorn's Travel garb and Banner. However, one thing confuses me. My party's lore value is 25 and the value of those garbs I get to choose from is 57. The Dunedain banner's value is 61. So with my lore value of 25 I'm not even close to those figures. Is there something I might have missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The lore value that you see on an item/trinket is not the lore value needed to unlock that card, but rather the lore value needed to get the next upgrade. If you look at the basic travel garb/banner you should see a lore value that you should have surpassed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those numbers tell you when you can upgrade to the next level. Not when you are allowed that item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuomas L
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Page 4 rules reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The app won't let you screw it up, btw. You can go into the group button and upgrade your gear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.