Tomas
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Ideas are bulletproof
badge
I think, therefore I am, I think
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get stress for the red squares on the new time track, or is there some other significance to them that will become clear when playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Those are the overtime spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Columbia
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jano Helle
msg tools
I was wondering the same. I think there is no mention of a change to the base rule that each hour after 16 o clock means you get one stress. One could assume that it is changed for case 3 but it isn't written anywhere. Also it does not say anywhere that the times marked in red will earn you stress, so that leaves 3 possibilities:

1. You get stress for each hour after 16 o clock, that is how it is written.

2. You assume that the red times will get lead to stress ond the others don't, which makes one wonder why the last 3 hours are not red since they aren't your normal working hours either.

3. None of the times provides any stress. Usually you have the time that is mentioned in the briefing + overtime. So here you would habe 27 hours without the possibility to do any overtime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack W.
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We too were very confused by this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.