Popular Tags: [View All]
James Parks
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmb
Two questions...

Can a force use naval transport from a port that they occupy, but do not control? Can they use naval transport from a port that they are besieging? If so, does the presence of enemy naval units in the besieged port prohibit a naval move? The rules seem to indicate that the only requirement is that the units occupy a port, but just wanted to confirm.

Do the restrictions on builds when a foreign war is active apply to builds gained via events? Sometimes card says "place", not "build", not sure if this is relevant.

Playing a modified two handed game with my history major son, he is schooling me in both the game and the history of the period.

Sides are Ottomans/French/Protestants vs English/Hapsburgs/Papacy. Not really playing competitively, just having fun with it.

2P is nice, keeps player downtime to a minimum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
parksie555 wrote:
Can a force use naval transport from a port that they occupy, but do not control? Can they use naval transport from a port that they are besieging? If so, does the presence of enemy naval units in the besieged port prohibit a naval move? The rules seem to indicate that the only requirement is that the units occupy a port, but just wanted to confirm.

Yes, yes, no.
You're good.
The presence of enemy units in the destination port prevents movement, not in the origin.

parksie555 wrote:
Do the restrictions on builds when a foreign war is active apply to builds gained via events? Sometimes card says "place", not "build", not sure if this is relevant.

Place, build etc are all considered equivalent language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.