Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I use food cards to modify a movement skill:

1. Does it Modify cards like, say Crystal Extract #4? Or is that Dash 1 locked to 1 movement? What about my upgrade modifier, does it apply to those cards?

2. If you can modify said cards, does the Food card effect last all round as long as it's the same skill, or is it only used in one instance during hat round?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting question. I was thinking it was strictly a one-shot "Dash 1" Since most modifiers modify movement skills and this card (the Crystal Extract #4 or example) is not a movement skill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
1. You will note that food cards that "target" a skill have the skill icon in the top right corner. Cards like Crystal Extract are not connected to your skill or upgrades and just dash 1 space outside of the movement phase.

2. Food Cards modify skills and only relate to the movement phase. Any effects that move you outside of the movement phase don't in any way connect to your movement skills or maximum movement range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That clears everything up, thanks! Having a ton of fun with this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
OldTallandUgly wrote:
That clears everything up, thanks! Having a ton of fun with this game.

Excellent! That's what i hoped for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.