Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Onamore raise dead: ennemy with power (champion ) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kylvanx
France
flag msg tools
Hi there,

Lot of questions have been asked for Onamor raise dead power, but I couldn't find answer to my question.

If Onamor resurrect an enemy which is a champion, when brings him alive, do I need to draw an enemy power card as well ? because it could be a game changer since some powers are very nice to increase damages or put a body condition...

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if the raised enemy is a champion, you must draw the Enemy Power card for it devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kylvanx
France
flag msg tools
Haha thanks Simone Could be really nice power boost devildevil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Rondon
Brazil
flag msg tools
what if the power draw is the "follower" power what happens then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Assad
Brazil
flag msg tools
LuizRondon wrote:

I can see 3 Scenarios:
1 - It generates a new "ally" enemy and he won't do anything (but can count to dominate the area), then die.
2 - Nothing (won't generate the follower)
3 - Generates a new enemy and you need to deal with him.

I would play with number 1. I don't think the new enemy would be activated, because the onamor's power only says to activate the reanimated one.
But that is just speculation, I really don't know neither.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Lo

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CaioAssad wrote:
LuizRondon wrote:

I can see 3 Scenarios:
1 - It generates a new "ally" enemy and he won't do anything (but can count to dominate the area), then die.
2 - Nothing (won't generate the follower)
3 - Generates a new enemy and you need to deal with him.

I would play with number 1. I don't think the new enemy would be activated, because the onamor's power only says to activate the reanimated one.
But that is just speculation, I really don't know neither.

Or just draw another enemy power. Since it is random draw anyway, so it should not impact any strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Assad
Brazil
flag msg tools
alvinltlo wrote:

Or just draw another enemy power. Since it is random draw anyway, so it should not impact any strategy.

I don't think this would be the case. There are a lot of powers that won't have any effect with the raise dead. (+1 armor, +1 magic shield, -1 damage, blue dice on event phase, heal with attacks etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.