Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
All prices GBP
Base game 15 Thunderbirds
Above and beyond expansion 10 Thunderbirds: Above & Beyond
The Hood expansion 10 Thunderbirds: The Hood

Slightly more expensive than the previous sale, but still a decent price IMO. Bit suspicious that Tracy Island expansion is genuinely out of stock again, but it is.

If I had to recommend a combo, then Base game + The Hood gives you greater flexibility of 1-4 player co-op, plus 1-5 player asymmetric 1P vs 1-4P (i.e. overall 1-5P)

https://www.modiphius.net/collections/thunderbirds

No connections etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Scholes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I see references to a 10% off your first order thing, but not got it to work, any ideas? Shipping costs at almost 50% of the item cost is making it seem like not such a great deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Mark
I just checked my order from the previous sale - GBP7.84 shipping for the main game and two expansions - felt reasonable

1x Thunderbirds: The Hood Expansion #3 for £4.99 each
1x Thunderbirds: Above & Beyond Expansion #2 for £4.99 each
1x Thunderbirds Board Game for £14.99 each
Subtotal : £24.97 GBP
Shipping : £7.84 GBP
Total : £32.81 GBP

I don't know what shipping you're seeing, but maybe it's better for a bigger order?

Regards
Ian

p.s. My memory reasonably functional - base game was the same price, but the expansions at a fiver a go was a very good price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.