Hide
5 Posts

Root» Forums » Rules

Subject: Corvid Conspiracy, rules discrepancy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Truman
msg tools
The board and the rules seem to disagree, so my gut is to go with the rules.

In Birdsong are you able to recruit and invade more than once?

The rules seem to emphasize singularity, so my assumption is that you can only invade once per turn. This seems to match with how few infiltration tokens and warriors the conspiracy has.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Yearsley
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are. That said, we've developed the Corvids significantly and will be releasing new rules in the next couple weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua McDougle
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow. I thought you could only place one Infiltration and one Warrior per Birdsong. Hmm...

I've played with the Corvids three times now. Won once, lost once, and nearly won once. Now that I can place more infiltration, I may start winning more with them, which is great since I have so much fun with them already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
McDougishole wrote:
Oh wow. I thought you could only place one Infiltration and one Warrior per Birdsong. Hmm...

I've played with the Corvids three times now. Won once, lost once, and nearly won once. Now that I can place more infiltration, I may start winning more with them, which is great since I have so much fun with them already.

Might not want to get to used to the Corvid rules as they are now, the latest KS update says they'll be tweaking the Corvids and releasing a new PNP next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't worry about the Corvid rules anymore. Things have changed a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.