Subject: trigger - in all sets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like too much the trigger mechanic, because this games seems that the powers to see another cards are very abused or basic to play the game, im tryinng to make the trigger effect in papers to put in random cards when you play all sets, i havent mummy mask now, and i would like to know if someone can give a list of all triggers to adapt to other cards and trying to not to do a powerful trigger, Can anyone help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
flag msg tools
I doubt anyone will list all of the trigger effects, but for the most part they just consist of:
"If you examine this card, make an ability check, or suffer damage/scourge/increase difficulty of check, then encounter the bane"

Some do automatic scourges, difficulty increases, or damage. Just depends on the bane and the theme.

They really just exist as a gambling mechanic on examining location decks so the ability can't be abused

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.