Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Slaybaugh
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Great game but I feel like the indulgence ring makes it way too easy to sin on a few of the edicts. Most notably the “do not take the first or last trick”. If you have any 9 in your hand it is an instant win. Play the 9 on the first turn and use the ring on the last turn. You don’t even have to play the hand out. I’ve been taking the ring out as of lately and it seems to work better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, the ring only turns the card into a 10 of the suit you played. If you don’t have the lead going into the last trick, you might not win it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Slaybaugh
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
JustinDJacobson wrote:
Remember, the ring only turns the card into a 10 of the suit you played. If you don’t have the lead going into the last trick, you might not win it.

That helps quite a bit. I don’t know why I read the rules and thought it turned it into a 10 of the same family of card played and not the family they played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.