Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone clarify for me how someone like Gordon works? How does setup work and then how does he activate the tile during his turn?

My guess would be he gets to pick one tile of 2 elites and one tile of 3 henchmen? Or both?

And then he puts a cube in thought to activate once during his turn?

I know they pretty much act like villain tiles, just controlled by the hero.

Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poke450 wrote:
Can someone clarify for me how someone like Gordon works? How does setup work and then how does he activate the tile during his turn?

My guess would be he gets to pick one tile of 2 elites and one tile of 3 henchmen? Or both?

And then he puts a cube in thought to activate once during his turn?

I know they pretty much act like villain tiles, just controlled by the hero.

Thanks for clarifying.
It sounds like you’ve pretty much got it. What are you unsure of? What clarification do you require?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I was just unclear on if he can get both tiles or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jered Greishaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Also do they start on the tile with the commanding hero?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the rules say that they start on the same tile and if it goes over the limit, an adjacent spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poke450 wrote:
I guess I was just unclear on if he can get both tiles or not?
Yes, heroes with command ability take all the tiles they can - see individual skill on hero board for mini limits.

And as mentioned above, minis start on the same area or adjacent if area is full

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
msg tools
Do you think Gordon can control units from the expansion? Seems thematically wrong for Gordon to control Bats and Bat Robots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
msg tools
I found some info on my question not in the rulebook, but in kickstarter update #57.

Quote:
If a player has chosen a hero with the elite/henchman command skill, that player must choose an ally tile associated with his side. These ally tiles may come from the core box(es) or any expansions owned by the player. This choice should be appropriate for the scenario played and the strategy the hero wants to follow, as different allies offer different strategic options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony berart
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
msmith83 wrote:
Do you think Gordon can control units from the expansion? Seems thematically wrong for Gordon to control Bats and Bat Robots.

You can pick from the expansion if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.