Sang-Beom Han
South Korea
Seongnam-si
Gyeonggi-do
flag msg tools
Ex :

Brussels - 1 BR Army + 1 BE Army
Verdun - 1 BR Army + 1 FR Army

Can I do Multi-national attacks to Sedan.

Of course, FR Army is not allowed to participate. Verdun's BR Army can do Multi-national attacks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Freedman
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shuri5 wrote:
Ex :

Brussels - 1 BR Army + 1 BE Army
Verdun - 1 BR Army + 1 FR Army

Can I do Multi-national attacks to Sedan.

Of course, FR Army is not allowed to participate. Verdun's BR Army can do Multi-national attacks?

For 4 Ops, you could do this. And you could either use the BE or FR army...just not both. However, the army you didn’t use could attack a different space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lloyd
England
flag msg tools
As Dan said you can do it but 4 OPS for a 9A attack (assuming no trench)??

Of course there are exceptional cases when it might be vital to do so but it is a potentially a big waste of resources.

Sorry to raise this when your question was only about the rules but the longer I have played POG the fewer 3 and 4OPS attacks I have seen. Multinational attack is one of the reasons why you might have such an expensive Activation but that is a reason to avoid multinational stacks as much as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Freedman
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RSLloyd wrote:
As Dan said you can do it but 4 OPS for a 9A attack (assuming no trench)??

Of course there are exceptional cases when it might be vital to do so but it is a potentially a big waste of resources.

Sorry to raise this when your question was only about the rules but the longer I have played POG the fewer 3 and 4OPS attacks I have seen. Multinational attack is one of the reasons why you might have such an expensive Activation but that is a reason to avoid multinational stacks as much as possible.

Right, its not the best use of Ops but in some cases (like meeting a MO) it can come in handy.

Just fyi...trenches don’t impact multi-national attacks. Entrenched defenders nullify flank attacks...which may be what you are thinking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lloyd
England
flag msg tools
The reference to a trench was part of confirming what column on the Fire Table would be used. It would be reduced to 6A if there was a trench.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.