Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Henrique
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea what the new character cards powers are? I mean, I looked at this image but I could not figure it out what they do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam R
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
eurofabio wrote:
Any idea what the new character cards powers are? I mean, I looked at this image but I could not figure it out what they do

I would say, going from top left to right, that the the first is to draw 4 cards in to your card. The second is -2 “workers” cost to a building. Third card (bottom left) is -2 resources to cost when building. 4rth card is +4 tokens (points?) per build action you perform. And the last one you get a tent (whatever that is) and a build action.

All of them look to be a good bonus for you (obviously).

I’ll have to worship sobek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arianna Santini
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LateShacka wrote:
eurofabio wrote:

I would say, going from top left to right, that the the first is to draw 4 cards in to your card. The second is -2 “workers” cost to a building. Third card (bottom left) is -2 resources to cost when building. 4rth card is +4 tokens (points?) per build action you perform. And the last one you get a tent (whatever that is) and a build action.

All of them look to be a good bonus for you (obviously).

I’ll have to worship sobek.

Excellent! You got 5/5

The tent represents the Market action, so the last character (Vizir) let you take both the Market and the Quarry action (instead just one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.