Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played the first one, and there was a card to blow up stuff to do stuff. With just ruled they could without an object. Or should these just be discarded if there is none (we also had an event that involved them).

Rulebook doesn't go over teleport at all. It says moved, but we assumed a teleport meant teleport. Can the teleport to be on top of a wall? If an explosion destroys non scenario tokens, can a broken wall be removed to reveal a wall again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure which card(s) you're referring to on the first part of the question, If you're talking about something like "Kinetic Rune", then you can destroy any non-scenario token within range ... so you could destroy a wall, or a player placed token like teleporter or spring if you wanted. If there are no walls or other objects then you couldn't use it from your current location.

You can teleport to any space within reach of the die roll; and yes on top of a wall is fine (no rule against it...into walls wouldn't make sense). (page 9 of the rules talks about teleporter)

I'd say no to the "blowing up a broken wall, reveals another wall" as that make no sense at all. A broken wall remains broken and can't be "more destroyed"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card you need to destroy an object to move someone a random 2 spaces.

An explosions says to destroy all non scenario tokens. A broken wall is non scenario. Same for cards that let you remove a non scenario token, can you remove a broken wall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:

An explosions says to destroy all non scenario tokens. A broken wall is non scenario. Same for cards that let you remove a non scenario token, can you remove a broken wall?

Yes you can remove a broken wall as it is a non-scenario token.

The card you are referring to I think is "Flashbang Elixir" which causes a player to drop an item they are carrying (a crystal for example) and slide 2 spaces in a random direction. In this case they do not have to be carrying anything for the second half of the card (moving 2 spaces) to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RyanCreates wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

Yes you can remove a broken wall as it is a non-scenario token.

The card you are referring to I think is "Flashbang Elixir" which causes a player to drop an item they are carrying (a crystal for example) and slide 2 spaces in a random direction. In this case they do not have to be carrying anything for the second half of the card (moving 2 spaces) to work.

Thanks Ryan. So should those kind of cards come out of the deck when a scenario has nothing you can carry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kikathumper
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly happens when you roll the 'Q' and the teleporter you are on explodes? Do I drop things? Do I get to choose which direction I am pushed in from the explosion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:

Thanks Ryan. So should those kind of cards come out of the deck when a scenario has nothing you can carry?

You could take them out but the second half of the card (sliding another player randomly), is useful in all kinds of situations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tarnow
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kikathumper wrote:
What exactly happens when you roll the 'Q' and the teleporter you are on explodes? Do I drop things? Do I get to choose which direction I am pushed in from the explosion?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2189788/bomb-push-ruling

This forum link has the answer to explosion push portion of your question from Ryan. Basically, if the player is at the center of the bomb (or teleporter) they do not jump/move (essentially, they go straight up and then back down on the same spot).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.