Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired a set of 10 cards that seem to be an expansion for 6 Nimmt, but I cannot find more information about them, and I was hoping someone might know what they are and how to use them. They have the same size and the same back as 6 Nimmt, but on the front they are numbered 0.0 through 0.9 and have a green bullhead with a jester's cap. They also each have one bullhead symbol. If this stumps everyone, I'll upload a picture.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
You have this expansion

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/228784/6-qui-pr...

I dont have the rules in front of me, but from what I recall you play a 0.3 (for example) and it can be put after any number as 32.3 82.3 or 101.3. If several decimal cards are played simultaneasly, the 0,0 chooses first, the the 0,1 and so on

In this way this cards are too OP (IMHO) as they can be put usually in any empty slot as their player choose. It allow for some crazy outcomes, but to tell the truth I banished them after a couple plays because it is feel unfair when some player have 3 cards of this and you have none. However YMMV

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vica8081 wrote:

In this way this cards are too OP (IMHO) as they can be put usually in any empty slot as their player choose. It allow for some crazy outcomes, but to tell the truth I banished them after a couple plays because it is feel unfair when some player have 3 cards of this and you have none. However YMMV

Actually, the rules state that each player receives a joker card (so are the 0. cards called) before the game starts and the remaining ones are put in the box. So nobody has a disadvantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
GabrielGeek wrote:
vica8081 wrote:

Actually, the rules state that each player receives a joker card (so are the 0. cards called) before the game starts and the remaining ones are put in the box. So nobody has a disadvantage.

Thanks for the clarification. It is funny because sometimes I think to add the card again giving one or two to each player, but then I dont want to bother to use a "houserule" to "fix" the cards (even if that was the rea rules state) so I just keep them aside. Maybe I will give them a chance next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much! These do appear to be the cards mentioned in the first link. However, if anyone has or can point me to the actual rules, I will be grateful! I just got the cards in a plain cellophane wrapper with no instructions. They have the same back as my Mayfair (English) and Amigo (German) editions (white background with blue bull-heads).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full rules and variants here:
http://eshop.jollythinkers.com/db_eshop/product/P92-F1-20140...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.