Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So anyone been following Ascension on fb and been drooling over the cards? I find crew to be bizarre but I'll get used to it. I know a guy Joseph Summa who helped design some cards even had his tournament account's username used to inspire that turtle Lifebound ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Warren
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I've been following! I'm very excited. I was hoping that It would be out already as there was an early projected date of April at some point.

I'm happy that they are taking this version in a bit a new direction. As much has a low the game, it seems like taking some liberties here and there might enhance the gameplay and match the themes more.

Hopefully it will be earlier in may as opposed to later!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be out of state on 17th so if it comes out before the 13th...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I'll be out of state on 17th so if it comes out before the 13th...

As of right now, it's looking more and more like the latter half of May. Fingers crossed, but the ship is arriving a touch later than expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:

As of right now, it's looking more and more like the latter half of May. Fingers crossed, but the ship is arriving a touch later than expected.

Well I'll be in Michigen on the 13th through 19th of May while I could probably get it during that week in Michi I really don't want to bother as I'd not have much time to enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.