6 Posts

Feudum» Forums » Rules

Subject: Must you satisfy influence that you owe to guilds first? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat O'Donnell
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say you gain enough rep in a guild but you are out of influence to place your influence cube in the guild spot.

Later on you gain influence cubes -- do you have to satisfy that influence in a guild which you are eligible for? Or could you opt to hold it in your hand to do something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Morgan
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
You must put an influence marker there as soon as you get one.

Pg. 16 of the rules "If you have no influence markers in your personal supply, place one in the guild as soon as you get one."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Linkov
Russia
Tula
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, If I do not have an influence marker in a guild. I still have a right to do "guild staff". Or I am nothing in the guild, until I put a marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fill_Freeman wrote:
By the way, If I do not have an influence marker in a guild. I still have a right to do "guild staff". Or I am nothing in the guild, until I put a marker.

You are nothing. You can always do the Guild purchase (or goods sell to farmer) though regardless of guild status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fill_Freeman wrote:

You are standing outside on the porch, peeking in the lodge windows, but no one will open the door to let you in until you get a "representative" to show you the secret knock and handshake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Patience Monty. Climb the ladder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.