https://youtu.be/4sfa8_kNxsQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sizzle Burn
msg tools
mb
What a ringer of an ending! The production helped a ton to explain a little of the strategy and subtext of what was going on.

I think that the minion really had their teeth pulled early though, so had to pull the 'act really shady' card -- will be nice to see some examples of the more active minions in later videos, both the Baron and Scarlet Woman seem to be relatively passive roles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cloyphish Cloyphish
Australia
flag msg tools
I feel like the ending really highlighted the importance of voting and how it’s done.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

In this case, if the minion put his hand up too early, others would have put their hand down. Ensuring that he could vote for himself to get the vote count up to 5 meant there was no way that the evil team could lose. A vote count of 4 would have given the opportunity for the demon to get the 5 remaining good votes.

Very tight ending!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great playthrough. I look forward to seeing more. I'm hoping we'll have the opportunity to see a game with some more players, but that's likely to be a lot harder.

Great post production. It really helps when you don't have the roles memorized yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These videos are awesome.

Unfortunately they solidified my opinion that this is simply not for my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.