Subject: Bomb push ruling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan
United States
Princeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
When you use the bomb push upgrade, and explode at the end of your turn, are you affected by your own explosion (having to jump one space?). If so, which direction do you jump in? Since you're activating it with you at the center, I'm confused if the explosion affects you or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the explosion rule wording, I've just been playing that a hero in the center (the space the bomb goes off on) doesn't jump away (I figure it flew straight up and then lands on the same space)...

Certainly could be wrong on that but then we'd need to know if you jump either: your choice of direction, or random with a die roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hiddenlight333 wrote:
When you use the bomb push upgrade, and explode at the end of your turn, are you affected by your own explosion (having to jump one space?). If so, which direction do you jump in? Since you're activating it with you at the center, I'm confused if the explosion affects you or not.

No. The player is at the center of the bomb and therefore goes nowehere. The same is true for rolling a Q (6) on a teleporter roll. The player on the teleporter simply doesn't move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.