Here are some questions regarding movement and tunnel:
- My movement is by example 5 and with my 3rd step I land on a tunnel by example. If I want to use the tunnel now does this use count as one movement step? Or does the use of the tunnel end my movement directly?
- What is if my movement ends with the last step on a tunnel tile? May I use this tunnel directly a part of my movment and bring my figure on another tunnel tile on the board? Or may I use this tunnel first in my next turn?
- I have the special ability to lay a tile under my figure and I lay a tunnel tile under my figure. If I begin my move and I want to use the tunnel how it works? Do I go through tunnel first and then make my move? Or If I decice to go through the tunnel does it end my move directly?
Russonc answered well. I will clarify a few points.
- Landing if you land on a tunnel you can always use the tunnel (as long as it is currently your turn).
- If you use a tunnel your movement phase is over (unless as Russonc says you have an ability that lets you keep moving after using tunnels)
- If you have an ability that lets you place a tile under you, you can use it right away and don't have to wait for the movement phase (making this a particularly powerful ability), and since it is not your movement phase it doesn't effect your movement.