Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ressat

Berlin
Germany
msg tools
mb
Here are some questions regarding movement and tunnel:

- If I begin my move the first is to tumble. If I can move by example 3 spaces (because my movement skill) can I do tumble three times and then look on top to make my normal movement? Or is the first tumble only one space?

- My movement is by example 5 and with my 3rd step I land on a tunnel by example. If I want to use the tunnel now does this use count as one movement step? Or does the use of the tunnel end my movement directly?

- What is if my movement ends with the last step on a tunnel tile? May I use this tunnel directly a part of my movment and bring my figure on another tunnel tile on the board? Or may I use this tunnel first in my next turn?

- I have the special ability to lay a tile under my figure and I lay a tunnel tile under my figure. If I begin my move and I want to use the tunnel how it works? Do I go through tunnel first and then make my move? Or If I decice to go through the tunnel does it end my move directly?

Samelito

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - first tumble is always 1 (it's not a movement skill)
2 - using a tunnel ends your movement (although you could use a card after to move more if it let's you. (unless of course you have tunnel mastery skill)
3 - If you land on a tunnel space you can use it (doesn't cost a movement as it's a space effect.
4 - not 100% on this last one. The rules says you can use it when you step on the tunnel (so that implies you'd need to move onto it)....
In any event, if you go through the tunnel, it ends your movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Samelito wrote:
Here are some questions regarding movement and tunnel:

- My movement is by example 5 and with my 3rd step I land on a tunnel by example. If I want to use the tunnel now does this use count as one movement step? Or does the use of the tunnel end my movement directly?

- What is if my movement ends with the last step on a tunnel tile? May I use this tunnel directly a part of my movment and bring my figure on another tunnel tile on the board? Or may I use this tunnel first in my next turn?

- I have the special ability to lay a tile under my figure and I lay a tunnel tile under my figure. If I begin my move and I want to use the tunnel how it works? Do I go through tunnel first and then make my move? Or If I decice to go through the tunnel does it end my move directly?

Samelito

Russonc answered well. I will clarify a few points.

- Landing if you land on a tunnel you can always use the tunnel (as long as it is currently your turn).
- If you use a tunnel your movement phase is over (unless as Russonc says you have an ability that lets you keep moving after using tunnels)
- If you have an ability that lets you place a tile under you, you can use it right away and don't have to wait for the movement phase (making this a particularly powerful ability), and since it is not your movement phase it doesn't effect your movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.