Hide
5 Posts

Gloom of Kilforth: A Fantasy Quest Game» Forums » General

Subject: Dark Gloom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Catfish
msg tools
Am I correct in saying there are two alternate art versions for Nymph while there is only one card in the base game?

Trying to determine if I should add two to replace one or choose which to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stanton
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing but I think if you just have base, just swap one for one. If you have Encounters then swap two for one.
Probably Keyword balance reasons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
However, Dark Gloom was intended to be 100% optional since the art is more risque and thus, maybe not preferred for some players. It would seem odd to have one of those cards be required for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering about that too. I checked the expansion deck and couldn't find another Nymph there. I guess I'll put both in when I remove the censored versions. They do have different art so it might be a balance change. Though not sure what all the fuss was about, you see more skin on the beach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop Harber
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was confused on the "dark" of the set myself. Some of them (like Demonic Rite) seem unfinished in the Pimp set whereas the rest just seem like they have a little more skin in the game. Um. Okay. Not sure why any of this was dark, but I'm a completionist, so .. glad I got them too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.