Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Dolan
United States
Rockford
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The rules state;

“When a Mega-Brute is spawned during a Scenario, take all of the Initiative Cards from the Initiative Tracker and shuffle in the Mega-Brute’s two Initiative Cards. Place down the shuffled Initiative Cards onto the Initiative Tracker.”

We ran into him in the first scenario, due to an encounter card drawn during a players turn, on their first action.

According to the rules we immediately shuffle the initiative cards and deal them back out. So what happens next?

1. The player who triggered it ends their turn and we start taking turns from initiative slot 1.
2. The player who triggered it continues their turn and their new position in the initiative track becomes the “current” initiative.
3. Something else

We went with #2, as it seemed the most logical, but we couldn’t find a definite answer in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know but we went with #1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
it's Timmy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
We did #2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Whitley
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to spawn the Mega-brute (although we have been close a couple of times) so this hasn't come up for me yet.

I would have gone with #2 - similarly there is an event card that allows the player to reorganise the Initiative Track - I used the same rule for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.