Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Blocking multiple wounds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Inlow
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Sorry in advance if this had been asked and answered already. I did a search of these forums and couldn’t find the answer. Also, sorry that I don’t have the specific card names and text handy at the moment. Here’s the scenario:
Daughter and I were playing with just the MCU Phase 1 core set. Scheme was the Cosmic Cube one I believe and on twist 7, each player would have received 3 wounds. She had the Captain America card that says something to the effect of ‘when you would gain a wound, play this and draw a card instead.’ Does playing that block all 3 wounds, or just one? I let her get out of all 3, though she kicked my butt in points that game and the one prior to it.
*sniff* It’s hard when the student surpasses the teacher *sniff*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have to play it, it will block one and be discarded. If you have to reveal the card, you could just reveal it three times in a row because you still have the card in your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Captain America card can be revealed three times for three Wounds to draw three cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael is correctas per Devin Low

Don't feel bad, these things can be hard to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.