3 Posts

The Grimm Forest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Playing more monsters than miniatures available. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andres Benito
msg tools
mbmbmb
What happens when multiple players play the same monster card.
Like two bridge trolls or more than 2 wolves?
The first troll is placed by first player, then what happen with the second player, place the troll in another location? or cant use the card at all?
The same goes to the wolves, there arent wnough miniatures if by example, the 4 player play wolf card.
I am miising something?

PD: Sorry for crappy english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PolarTiger wrote:
What happens when multiple players play the same monster card.
Like two bridge trolls or more than 2 wolves?
The first troll is placed by first player, then what happen with the second player, place the troll in another location? or cant use the card at all?
The same goes to the wolves, there arent wnough miniatures if by example, the 4 player play wolf card.
I am miising something?

PD: Sorry for crappy english

The rules says that you simply put your card on the location to replace the 2nd troll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosmik42 wrote:
The rules says that you simply put your card on the location to replace the 2nd troll.

Placing the monster card on the location was, I believe, the original way to play. They added the most excellent minis later in development. So, yes, if you run out of minis, just place the card at the location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.