Mahmut Dural
Germany
Bad Lippspringe
flag msg tools
The xtreme edition of totally liquid had issues. One dinomeeple velociraptor and the executive cards with the same shape.
on the kickstarter page only backer can read and fill the update for replacement. How can i get my missing dinomeeple and the new executive cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Janitschare wrote:
The xtreme edition of totally liquid had issues. One dinomeeple velociraptor and the executive cards with the same shape.
on the kickstarter page only backer can read and fill the update for replacement. How can i get my missing dinomeeple and the new executive cards?

Guess you don't really have a legal claim to them, but you can still ask the publishers, maybe they'll help you :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You might see if they have a Facebook page too. But definitely try emailing them if you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Email our support at support@pandasaurusgames.com and we'll get you taken care of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mahmut Dural
Germany
Bad Lippspringe
flag msg tools
i emailed them in January and get no help till today. i posted them pictures but got nothing till yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.