3 Posts

Quodd Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: Gameplay questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philipp Lesmana
msg tools
Hi Guys,

I am having quite a bit of trouble with the rulebook, gameplay and setup.
Please help?

1. There may be an obvious marker, but how do i know which Hero goes with which SKILL tiles and which UPGRADE tiles? Try as i might, i can't tell which belongs to whom?
2. Its not immediately clear to me why there were 2 miniature per hero. What do I do with the second one? Where in the rule book does it tell me?
3. Its not immediately clear either what do i do with these dice. I have the add on dice too, and there are no instructions. I assumed it was to decide your direction and movement, but then i realize that those were assigned on each character's gamecard. I went to the kickstarter page to see gameplay video, and there, the person finally used dice when he used the teleporter. Is that all the dice is for? Thats an awful lot of dice to only use it if there is a teleporter on board.
4. And what about the directional dice? looks like the person simply move wherever they want. When do we use these?

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Quell
United States
Albany
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The player aid cards came in handy for this part, I was able to match the upgrade and skill times using these.
2. The second miniature is for you to use as a reference, as you play you can have in front of you as a way to see what would happen if you were to tumble in one direction or another.
3. As you play you will realize how these will be used, there are many cards and skills that may use them, such as teleporters.
4. Same as before many of the world events and cards will use them through play to move or be moved.

I hope I have help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Lesmana
msg tools
Quella627 wrote:
1. The player aid cards came in handy for this part, I was able to match the upgrade and skill times using these.
2. The second miniature is for you to use as a reference, as you play you can have in front of you as a way to see what would happen if you were to tumble in one direction or another.
3. As you play you will realize how these will be used, there are many cards and skills that may use them, such as teleporters.
4. Same as before many of the world events and cards will use them through play to move or be moved.

I hope I have help!

Yes, thanks! Omg, that helps a lot. I wish the deck themselves were marked - even with the character reference deck (which i had forgotten about), it was a tough job identifying the upgrade card decks for each character. To me they are all a blur of the same colours.
Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.